Women Writing the West
Virtual Auction 2021
Benefiting The WILLA Literary Awards Fund
It has been several years since WWW has held an auction to raise funds for The WILLA Literary Award. This fund provides award monies to the Winners and Finalists, along with promoting the Award.
Bidding is open to the public! No membership or conference registration is required. Tell Your Friends!
It’s Fun and Easy!
The Virtual Auction will be open October 5 – 9, 2021
How to use the Women Writing the West 2021 Virtual Auction Site from Charity Auctions Today.
(Please read carefully)
2. Next, in the address bar you will see the “Charity Auctions Today” logo. Below that will be the Women Writing the West logo.
YEA!!! This means you’re on the right auction site.
3. You will need to register to BID on the items, but not view the items. Go to the LOGIN under the WWW logo. Go to: Don’t have an account? Register to Bid.
4. Registration will request: Name, email address, password (this is unique to this auction only), and phone number.
5. At registration the auction site does not ask for credit card information (see below).
4. Credit card information will only be asked if you place a bid.
5. When Bidding: click on the item you wish to bid on. Enter amount then Hit ‘BID NOW.’ A form will pop-up to register your credit card. It’s that simple!
6. Payment method: STRIPE. All billing is handled and processed by Charity Auctions Today.
7. During the LIVE auction there will be a Chat Box to contact Charity Auctions Today if you have any questions with the bidding process.
8. During the LIVE auction there will be a link to www2021Auction@gmail.com for questions regarding auction items.
All bidders will be required to have a credit card on file before they can bid. Once the auction ends, winning bidders will be automatically charged on the card on file.